CAD Managers

hraguiar
Message 1 of 3 (251 Views)

Enhanced attribute editor

251 Views, 2 Replies
06-10-2013 09:15 AM

When I've double clicked in a block would appear a box "Enhanced Attribute Block". But now it doesn't appear anymore. After to double click, the screen freezes and I don't get do no operation more. It is necessary to press ESC to release the software to new operation. How to solve this? Thanks in advance.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

Re: Enhanced attribute editor

06-10-2013 09:24 AM in reply to: hraguiar
it's off-screen based on your description: did you recently change from a dual-screen setup, or external monitor, or do something else with your display? It's still there ("freezing symptom), you need to find it.
You could simply 'restore down' but not minimize the AutoCAD program window and see if you can spot it hiding behind something near the edges of your monitor.
Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
hraguiar
Message 3 of 3 (245 Views)

Re: Enhanced attribute editor

06-10-2013 09:57 AM in reply to: pendean
Thank you so much. It seemed that problem was exactly this. I've changed recently my display output.

Best Regards.

?
Hebert Aguiar
HG Desenhos e Projetos
T 31-3662-1574
C 31-9124-6534

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing CAD & IT Manager Resource
Additional information for installing, licensing & deploying Inventor, the Product Design Suites and Factory Design Suites.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube