Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
298 Views, 1 Reply

-=Deploying AutoCAd=-

Hi
Hope this is the right group. I have created Autocad Deployments in the past which was very easy to do. I now have to do Autocad2010. Everything went pretty much the same way as in the past. Only now when I run the batch file which calls the shortcut with /I using the .ini file I get Administrative Image is not availabe now. Another User is using it. This is not true since Im the only one running the batch file. No one else is accessing the server. Its on my test network.
If I map the drive and run the command of setup /I xxxx.ini, it will do the same thing. If I run the actual shortcut Autocad created during deployment it works fine. Any ideas?

thanks!
d
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

looking at my shortcut created by acad, its:
"W:\A2010_Setup\Civil 3D Network\AdminImage\SETUP.EXE" /qb /I \\Uttu\Caddinstall\A2010_Setup\AdminImage\Civil 3D
Network.ini /language en-us

are you sure you have the right params going for your batch file - the /qb and /language?
qb must be "quiet boy"

DasAutocad1234 <>
|>Hi
|>Hope this is the right group. I have created Autocad Deployments in the past which was very easy to do. I now have to do Autocad2010. Everything went pretty much the same way as in the past. Only now when I run the batch file which calls the shortcut with /I using the .ini file I get Administrative Image is not availabe now. Another User is using it. This is not true since Im the only one running the batch file. No one else is accessing the server. Its on my test network.
|>If I map the drive and run the command of setup /I xxxx.ini, it will do the same thing. If I run the actual shortcut Autocad created during deployment it works fine. Any ideas?
|>
|>thanks!
|>d
James Maeding
Civil Engineer and Programmer
jmaeding - at - hunsaker - dotcom

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report