Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a button for Internal Webpage

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
200 Views, 7 Replies

Creating a button for Internal Webpage

I'm trying to creat a button that will open our internal Web page from Cad, so the drafter will have easy access to our standards. My proble is that we have our internal web page on a sever drive called P. Can any one help or have any ideas. I have gone as far as being able to access the web but it only takes my to a my search web page.

Mike
Windows 2000 \ LDD4
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

(command "BROWSER" "file://P:/index.htm") -- Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com Take a look at JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport SmartPurger (Purges automatically) - www.jtbworld.com/?/smartpurger.htm or download some freeware at www.jtbworld.com More on AutoCAD 2005; www.jtbworld.com/autocad2005.htm "mikecperez" skrev i meddelandet news:27425516.1091034802897.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2... > I'm trying to creat a button that will open our internal Web page from Cad, so the drafter will have easy access to our standards. My proble is that we have our internal web page on a sever drive called P. Can any one help or have any ideas. I have gone as far as being able to access the web but it only takes my to a my search web page. > > Mike > Windows 2000 \ LDD4
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Does the use of the suggested command produce the same garbage that trying to link to a web page from a drawing does? -- <%= Clinton Gallagher A/E/C Consulting, Web Design, e-Commerce Software Development Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin USA NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/ "Jimmy Bergmark" wrote in message news:4107e1a7_3@newsprd01... > (command "BROWSER" "file://P:/index.htm") > > -- > Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark > CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com > Take a look at > JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport > SmartPurger (Purges automatically) - www.jtbworld.com/?/smartpurger.htm > or download some freeware at www.jtbworld.com > More on AutoCAD 2005; > www.jtbworld.com/autocad2005.htm > > > "mikecperez" skrev i meddelandet > news:27425516.1091034802897.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2... > > I'm trying to creat a button that will open our internal Web page from > Cad, so the drafter will have easy access to our standards. My proble is > that we have our internal web page on a sever drive called P. Can any one > help or have any ideas. I have gone as far as being able to access the web > but it only takes my to a my search web page. > > > > Mike > > Windows 2000 \ LDD4 > >
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

And what garbage is that? -- Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com Take a look at JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport SmartPurger (Purges automatically) - www.jtbworld.com/?/smartpurger.htm or download some freeware at www.jtbworld.com More on AutoCAD 2005; www.jtbworld.com/autocad2005.htm "clintonG" skrev i meddelandet news:4107f2fe$1_1@newsprd01... > Does the use of the suggested command produce the same garbage > that trying to link to a web page from a drawing does? > > -- > <%= Clinton Gallagher > A/E/C Consulting, Web Design, e-Commerce Software Development > Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin USA > NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com > URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/ > >
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

When selecting a hyperlink created in ADT2004 the ADT editor is minimized to the taskbar and the browser is launched expanded to full screen forcing the operator to waste time resizing browser windows and restoring ADT from the taskbar. In 1991 the National Science Foundation commercialized the use of the Internet. That was 15 years ago. In those 15 years AutoDesk has sold 27 releases of AutoCAD. In this context of extensibility, integration, and interoperability with Internet protocols this software is garbage. I really don't understand why customers accept being ripped off like this. -- <%= Clinton Gallagher A/E/C Consulting, Web Design, e-Commerce Software Development Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin USA NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/ "Jimmy Bergmark" wrote in message news:4107f673_1@newsprd01... > And what garbage is that? > > -- > Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark > CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com > Take a look at > JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport > SmartPurger (Purges automatically) - www.jtbworld.com/?/smartpurger.htm > or download some freeware at www.jtbworld.com > More on AutoCAD 2005; > www.jtbworld.com/autocad2005.htm > > > "clintonG" skrev i > meddelandet news:4107f2fe$1_1@newsprd01... > > Does the use of the suggested command produce the same garbage > > that trying to link to a web page from a drawing does? > > > > -- > > <%= Clinton Gallagher > > A/E/C Consulting, Web Design, e-Commerce Software Development > > Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin USA > > NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com > > URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/ > > > > > >
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:39:56 -0500, "clintonG" wrote: >Does the use of the suggested command produce the same garbage >that trying to link to a web page from a drawing does? no Matt mstachoni@comcast.net mstachoni@bhhtait.com
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

mikecperez wrote: > I'm trying to creat a button that will open our internal Web page from Cad, so the drafter will have easy access to our standards. My proble is that we have our internal web page on a sever drive called P. Can any one help or have any ideas. I have gone as far as being able to access the web but it only takes my to a my search web page. > > Mike > Windows 2000 \ LDD4 wouldn't a quick launch shortcut produce the same result? C:\Documents and Settings\*username*\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch It is visible when you are drafting... here's an alternate way to enter the acad button string ^C^C(command "BROWSER""file://localhost/p:/index.htm")
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Dave,
Thanks for the email, that worked out great

Mike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report