Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
kvansciver
651 Views, 6 Replies

Command prompt error

While AutoCAD is loading I receive an error that I'm not sure what it is and how to fix it - see error below. Any comments on this would be great.

tilemode
Enter new value for TILEMODE <0>: 1 Regenerating model.
; error: LOAD failed: "2e"

kvs
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: kvansciver

This just start all of a sudden in an old installation?

Is this a new install, and this this the common error you've always received?

Or did something change, like a new add-on, a new startup routine, a new CAD Manager start, or something got added or deleted?

Remote assistance problem solving starts with a history overview. Elaborate or uninstall and reinstall AutoCAd and skip reusing an old profile or add-on or startup.

Message 3 of 7
namssurt

Are you starting autocad by clicking on the autocad icon or by clicking on a drawing file?

jg
Message 4 of 7
kvansciver
in reply to: pendean

We just recently upgraded to Windows 7 and AutoCAD 2011 at the same time and after install this appeared. It's the second time for our I.T. team to load AutoCAD because they originally loaded it with the old profiles which presented a lot of issues. I am not clear what the error message means or what if any problems it is doing. 

kvs
Message 5 of 7
kvansciver
in reply to: namssurt

I open AutoCAD from the Icon on my desktop then proceed to open files from the open drawing.

kvs
Message 6 of 7
namssurt

you are able to start autocad but when you open an existing drawing you crash?

Can you create a dummy drawing with only a single line as contents? Save exit restart cad and open this new file.

jg
Message 7 of 7
kvansciver

Actually that was one of the issues we had and why we had to re-install AutoCAD. That issue had been fixed but this one is new and I can open and close files just fine, but not sure what the error message "2e" means and what it may have caused not loading properly.

kvs

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report