CAD Managers

*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 21 of 23 (322 Views)

Re: Class Action Lawsuit

07-13-2011 10:18 AM in reply to: JDMather

JDMather wrote:

So now you are attacking people for the misfortune of being born with poor eyesight?
And what is a "sheeple"?

A "sheeple"? Was that a rhetorical question? They're the Sheep-People. To paraphrase a South Park episode 'Follow like Sheep. Talk like People'.

Like this is the first those of Myopic misfortune have bee attacked!

On the original subject. As someone who has had the pleasure of having a suit filed against their employer and having ones self named in the lawsuit. It ain't no fun at all!

Allen

Distinguished Contributor
jmaeding
Message 22 of 23 (315 Views)

07-13-2011 10:39 AM in reply to: AllenJessup

The funny thing is I bet we would find Autodesk has top lawyers and would perform quite well, in contrast to any lack of performance we see on AutoCad quality.

Keep in mind, you do not want to punish a company that takes risks because they can.

AutoCad is still the best CAD platform for add-ons, so the clones are really not complete alternatives yet.  Partial alternatives, yes.

We should complain about quality, but there is nothing wrong with Adesk lowering quality to get features out faster.

Its just a business risk they take, and we buy or not.

I'd prefer to see them prosper by listening to us more, and developing better long term relationships to understand real production of plans better.  Punishing a company into submission does not seem productive.

*Expert Elite*
dgorsman
Message 23 of 23 (309 Views)

07-13-2011 11:00 AM in reply to: JDMather

I know the new forum format is a little difficult to follow, but try tree view.  The phrase you mentioned was NOT mine but quoted from an earlier post, with that poster using it as an attempted justification for filing a lawsuit.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
Adopt. Adapt. Overcome. Or be overcome.
A good question will be halfway to a good answer.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing CAD & IT Manager Resource
Additional information for installing, licensing & deploying Inventor, the Product Design Suites and Factory Design Suites.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube