CAD Managers

egonzalo
Message 1 of 6 (618 Views)

Autodesk Iventory Advisor - Installation type info

618 Views, 5 Replies
06-04-2012 11:45 AM

Hi, I m using Autodesk Inventory Advisor tool to get the numbers of license already used on my LAN, and that's work great, but I want to get the installation type too, and this field only shows some numbers, 0,1 and 3, I'm looking  for some information about this, what does it means each number? Please if someone knows something about it, reply me, or maybe some post or manual to get more info about the tool.

Thanks and Regards

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 6 (603 Views)

Re: Autodesk Iventory Advisor - Installation type info

06-07-2012 09:50 AM in reply to: egonzalo

I would suspect they refer to stand-alone, network, or multi-seat stand-alone. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
egonzalo
Message 3 of 6 (601 Views)

06-07-2012 09:59 AM in reply to: egonzalo

Hi, and thanks for your reply Travis. I found this info from a older post, but i'm not sure if it's apply for this tool also:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17847202&linkID=9242018

It's say the following:

1 – Network

2 – Standalone

3 – Multiseat Standalone

But i have as result differents numbers: 0,1 and 3 

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 4 of 6 (599 Views)

06-07-2012 10:13 AM in reply to: egonzalo

It wouldn't surprise me if it was basically the same thing. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
egonzalo
Message 5 of 6 (597 Views)

06-07-2012 10:19 AM in reply to: egonzalo

Right, I just wish  to validate these values, I consider is a important thing which should be include on the manual, cause the goal for the tool is to get autodesk licenses including installations type

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 6 of 6 (595 Views)

06-07-2012 10:33 AM in reply to: egonzalo
Right. I mean, the tool clearly states that it lists license type. And in all reality there can only be 4 different types. Stand-alone, network, multi-seat stand-alone, and trial. I am sure those numbers translate to that. I am surprised there is no key in the guide or help system.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing CAD & IT Manager Resource
Additional information for installing, licensing & deploying Inventor, the Product Design Suites and Factory Design Suites.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube