Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Iventory Advisor - Installation type info

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
egonzalo
1647 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Iventory Advisor - Installation type info

Hi, I m using Autodesk Inventory Advisor tool to get the numbers of license already used on my LAN, and that's work great, but I want to get the installation type too, and this field only shows some numbers, 0,1 and 3, I'm looking  for some information about this, what does it means each number? Please if someone knows something about it, reply me, or maybe some post or manual to get more info about the tool.

Thanks and Regards

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: egonzalo

I would suspect they refer to stand-alone, network, or multi-seat stand-alone. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
egonzalo

Hi, and thanks for your reply Travis. I found this info from a older post, but i'm not sure if it's apply for this tool also:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17847202&linkID=9242018

It's say the following:

1 – Network

2 – Standalone

3 – Multiseat Standalone

But i have as result differents numbers: 0,1 and 3

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

It wouldn't surprise me if it was basically the same thing. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
egonzalo

Right, I just wish  to validate these values, I consider is a important thing which should be include on the manual, cause the goal for the tool is to get autodesk licenses including installations type

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

Right. I mean, the tool clearly states that it lists license type. And in all reality there can only be 4 different types. Stand-alone, network, multi-seat stand-alone, and trial. I am sure those numbers translate to that. I am surprised there is no key in the guide or help system.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report