CAD Managers

Distinguished Contributor
tahdesign
Message 1 of 3 (659 Views)

Authorization Code HTML file path for 2012 products

659 Views, 2 Replies
09-08-2011 11:08 AM
I am trying developing a new method for tracking my installs and would like to match things up to the authorization codes on each of the pc's.

I know there used to be an HTML file on the install drive somewhere that housed this information but I can not find it on my Win7 AutoCAD/Inventor 2012 install boxes.

Anybody know where this file is located now or at least the name of it?

I know I can go to Help>About>Product Information to see some of this information but what I am looking for is the file that contains the Authorization code that I can match to the emails I get when a product is registered.
Distinguished Contributor
tahdesign
Message 2 of 3 (649 Views)

Re: Authorization Code HTML file path for 2012 products

09-08-2011 12:54 PM in reply to: tahdesign

Basically I am looking for the file that is feeding the attached dialog box. I believe it is also housing the request and authorization codes.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 3 of 3 (628 Views)

Re: Authorization Code HTML file path for 2012 products

09-09-2011 08:09 AM in reply to: tahdesign

That information is encrypted, so I doubt that you will be able to retrieve it. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing CAD & IT Manager Resource
Additional information for installing, licensing & deploying Inventor, the Product Design Suites and Factory Design Suites.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube