Anyone have a fix? I have a consultant using R2012 that's not using any Annotative features: we are.
We send him files, he sets CANNOSCALE to 1:1 for his needs, all our blocks/text/dimensions/mleaders etc. shrink down.
- SAVEFIDELITY is not applicable here.
- -EXPORTTOAUTOCAD is no go, he has R2012 remember.
- DXFOUT is no go either, no matter how far you save down.
- BEDIT each block would take forever. Text and dimstyles a little easier but still manual.
- PROPERTIES doesn't cut it with blocks.
- CHANGE command>Properties>Annotative doesn't really work either.
Since there is no roundtrip need with those files, I wrote a quick and dirty lisp to BURST all the blocks (and reset the styles) for him then purged the files. But one day I guess I will need to do it better.
Open to ideas that work for you.
If he's not using annotative objects, why does he care what CANNOSCALE is? If he just leaves it alone it should be all right, shouldn't it?
Digital Design Manager
That's the challenge: they XREF our files into theirs, and they set CANNOSCALE to 1:1 in the top file. All our blocks shrink by default. I suggested the same thing but they seem to rigid in the office drafting standards (and rightly so of course).