Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload errors - wrong files

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
137 Views, 1 Reply

Upload errors - wrong files

Has anyone else experienced errors with uploads as far as getting a message that says the file on buzzsaw and your computer has been altered from original? I don't really understand what is going on. I have a guy at one site posing a drawing, it shows it posted, I download the file, but it is the wrong (older file) than what says is posted.

There should be enough time between the upload and download that the files should register different. We have done this trading of files for about 6 months now with no issue, but now we are having problems getting the correct file.

If the file is uploaded from a different account and computer - no error is registered. I am wondering if there is a cache somewhere that needs resetting. Version is set to 1 - upload seems to work.

Confused - thanks for your time.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
keith.pierce
in reply to: Anonymous

When a file is uploaded into Buzzsaw, Buzzsaw puts a lock on that file. once the upload is complete, Buzzsaw updates the version information, file size, etc. and then unlocks it.

There is a cache located here. If you continue to run into problems I would contact Support.

(HARD DRIVE):\Documents and Settings\(USER)\Application Data\ProjectPoint-2007\Cache\projectpoint.buzzsaw.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report