Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Buzzsaw resellers?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
steliosx11
464 Views, 2 Replies

Recommended Buzzsaw resellers?

Hi, I'm interested in  implementing Buzzsaw in our organization (small shipyard), we will need about 5 user accounts. Can you please suggest some resellers that will be able to help us? 

We have started the trial and we are pretty much set, don't need any customization at the moment, but it appears we can not purchase it directly from Autodesk, this is why I'm reaching out to the community to find a good reseller.

Thank you

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
matthewowen
in reply to: steliosx11

Hello,

If you're based in the UK, I work for a company called Hobs Reprographics and we can provide and implement Buzzsaw. 

I would be happy to discuss this further, you can contact me on 0113 244 0121 and we can discuss you requirements.

Kind Regards,

Matt

Message 3 of 3
keith.pierce
in reply to: steliosx11

The easiest way to find a Buzzsaw reseller is to go to the reseller center at http://www.autodesk.com/reseller.

If you are in the US, you can select Autodesk Buzzsaw from the pull down list, enter your zip code, submit the information, and you should get local resellers.

If looking for resellers outside the US, select the country desired from the pull down at the bottom of the page.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report