Buzzsaw General

Message 1 of 2 (75 Views)

MS ISA Firewall

75 Views, 1 Replies
11-07-2001 11:55 PM
I am using MS ISA Firewall, I get the following message when I try to log in; "Recieved an unrecognised response from the server."

I have entered 216.35.156.230 as an allowed destination address in the firewall. Are there additional destinations that are required when login occurs.

I am able to login if I allow unresticted destinations for internal users, but I use the firewall to restrict internet usage to certain site only so I don't want to do this.

Any ideas.

TIA

Francois.
*Sheppard, Scott
Message 2 of 2 (75 Views)

Re: MS ISA Firewall

11-09-2001 02:24 AM in reply to: fgreyling
Our documentation is probably not
current.

projectpoint.buzzsaw.com equates to

If you open up for this, does it work?

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
I
am using MS ISA Firewall, I get the following message when I try to log in;
"Recieved an unrecognised response from the server."

I have entered 216.35.156.230 as an allowed destination address in the
firewall. Are there additional destinations that are required when login
occurs.

I am able to login if I allow unresticted destinations for internal users,
but I use the firewall to restrict internet usage to certain site only so I
don't want to do this.

Any ideas.

TIA

Francois.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Buzzsaw Category!

The Buzzsaw forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community