Buzzsaw General

Active Contributor
adnan-psr
Message 1 of 2 (699 Views)

DIfference Between BUZZSAW and STREAMLINE

699 Views, 1 Replies
12-07-2010 01:27 AM

Hi,

I was hoping If someone can shed some light on how Buzzsaw and Streamline differ in the way the operate (sync etc) and what are the pros and cons of using Buzzsaw over streamline. I can currently use Streamline 2009 was hoping to upgrade if Buzzsaw has something to offer over streamline.

I would greatly appreciate If someone can help me here

Thank you!!

Core i7-2630K
12GB dual channel Corsair XMS3
Nvidia quadro 2000
128 vortex 2 SSD
WD 7200rpm Black
Asus P8P67 DELUXE
Product Design Suite 2012 Ultimate
Employee
joan.allen
Message 2 of 2 (635 Views)

Re: DIfference Between BUZZSAW and STREAMLINE

01-04-2011 03:29 PM in reply to: adnan-psr

Buzzsaw and Streamline are comparable; Streamline is the branded version for the manufacturing industry.  Buzzsaw Sync works with Streamline sites just like it works with Buzzsaw sites.  Because Buzzsaw (and Streamline) are cloud-based services, you can upgrade to the latest version as long as your Buzzsaw/Streamline subscription is active.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Buzzsaw Category!

The Buzzsaw forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community