Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buzzsaw Sync

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1614 Views, 4 Replies

Buzzsaw Sync

Hi All

I have just downloaded and installed Buzzsaw sync, but for some reason it will not connect? I can connect via the Buzzsaw client with no problem, but if I right click a folder and select Buzzsaw sync and type in my user details I get the following error: Error connecting to Buzzsaw. Please verify that you are connected to the internet and try again. Are there some settings I can make? we are using a proxy, but the Buzzsaw client doesnt seem to worry about it, only the sync.

Best Regards,

Brett Caldeira

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Brett,

Did you ever resovle the problem you had with Buzzsaw Sync. I am experiencing the same issue.

Doug Makar

Message 3 of 5
dave.watt

Recent vintages of Buzzsaw sync support proxies, as far as I know.  They get their settings from your Internet Explorer proxy settings. Have you updated to the latest?

Message 4 of 5
oomclintmidas

I had previously fixed this issue by downloading the latest version and doing a re-install

Which I documented here:

https://www.cadlinecommunity.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/203109361-Buzzsaw-Sync-Connectivity-issues

But the problem has re-appeared and the old fix (uninstall and reinstall) does not work!

Has anyone else had this issue?

Message 5 of 5
ShanaProd
in reply to: oomclintmidas

Hi - 

There were upgrade issues with Sync and Webdav last week, but these have been resolved and you should be able to make Sync connections without error. Please give it a try; if Sync is still running from last week, please quit it entirely in Task Manager. If that doesn't work, uninstall/reinstall may also be helpful but you should be able to get back to work by stopping current syncs, then restarting the BZ Sync app.

Thanks much-

Shana

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report