Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buzzsaw Login problem

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ChuckEdwards
5221 Views, 6 Replies

Buzzsaw Login problem

trying to login into a buzzsaw account, using correct name and password and correct on the account details, I get an error:

"Could not send a server request. network error: error code: 12057."

Any suggestions from Autodesk as to what this might be?

It occurs on 2 of the computers in the office but not on another 2, however they are all setup the same way and testing with things like admin rights doesn't see to make any difference.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jmcadres
in reply to: ChuckEdwards

Try this:

Go to Internet Explorer>Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab>Security options group and uncheck the box next to option, "Check for server certificate revocation">Restart IE

John
Message 3 of 7
andrew.grigg
in reply to: ChuckEdwards

Just of curiosity, did this resolve the issue then? I can log on fine with this option 'checked'.

I have people asking about this a lot, and usually advise it's an IT issue at their end, sometimes re-installing the latest application does resolve the issue. But it'd be nice to offer more advice.

Message 4 of 7

Product support has posted this as the solution:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15246533&linkID=9241337

Thank you,

Gregg Stanley

Gregg Stanley
QA Analyst
AEC
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 7

Hi Greg, thankyou for your prompt and precise response. I advised our user to try this, but unfortunately it didn't fix the problem. They are using I.E.9 though, which I suspect may have something to do with it, but I have asked them to contact Autodesk Tech Support directly to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Message 6 of 7

The error is typically caused by an out of date security certificate, which is unable to update on their machine.  If the users PC clock set to the wrong date and/or year can also cause certificate issues, I would check the users time and date settings as well.

Message 7 of 7

Thanks Eric for the tip.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report