Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font display in Viewer

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
65 Views, 1 Reply

Font display in Viewer

Hi,

I'm new to Buzzsaw so bear with me.

I recently uploaded some drawings to a clients project folder. I checked the box that includes external references and Buzzsaw correctly uploaded all neccesary fonts to the project folder. However, when I view the drawings on Buzzsaw, all my fonts appear as simplex. Is there anyway to get the online viewer to use my fonts?

thanks

Joe
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You should be able to add any custom fonts to the fonts folder in the Voloview install directory. This will allow Voloview to view those custom fonts. If this doesn't work please let me know. Thanks, John Helfen Autodesk Collaboration Services "jneves" wrote in message news:6312071.1089821528358.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hi, > > I'm new to Buzzsaw so bear with me. > > I recently uploaded some drawings to a clients project folder. I checked the box that includes external references and Buzzsaw correctly uploaded all neccesary fonts to the project folder. However, when I view the drawings on Buzzsaw, all my fonts appear as simplex. Is there anyway to get the online viewer to use my fonts? > > thanks > > Joe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report