Buzzsaw General Discussion

Buzzsaw General Discussion

mike.harkins
Message 1 of 2 (459 Views)

Drag-n-Drop Uploading not working - Upload browse does work

459 Views, 1 Replies
08-27-2013 01:16 PM

I have upgraded to Buzzsaw 2013 latest build and can no longer use Drag-n-Drop to upload files.  I get the infamous "No Smoking" sign.  When I upload using the tool button it works fine.  I am the Site Administrator should not be having any "permissions" issues.

Any ideas?

Mike

Employee
priwer
Message 2 of 2 (443 Views)

Re: Drag-n-Drop Uploading not working - Upload browse does work

08-30-2013 01:44 PM in reply to: mike.harkins

Hi Mike - 

Drag-and-drop should not have changed between releases. You should be able to drag-and-drop to any folder or project underneath the top site level. 

If this doesn't resolve itself, please feel free to contact the Buzzsaw support group directly for any issues around Buzzsaw: http://autodesk.com/buzzsaw-support

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Buzzsaw Category!

The Buzzsaw forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.