Buzzsaw General Discussion

RBAtterton151
Message 1 of 2 (307 Views)

Cursor vanishes after a command is given. Help

307 Views, 1 Replies
11-07-2011 06:47 AM

I have LT 2012 and it's been working fine. But this morning while in a drawing anytime I go to excute a command and need to pick a point (mid or end etc) the cursor goes away. I can move my mouse to the very top of the page and the arrow shows up and I can select a command from the pull downs. Help

Brent

mancamp
Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)

Re: Cursor vanishes after a command is given. Help

12-28-2011 12:32 PM in reply to: RBAtterton151

I sure would like some one to solve this mystery for u because I too have the same problem from time to time. I even went as far as to upgrade to a better graphics card and still the same issue. Makes life very frustrating. The only fix I was able to find myself was to shut the whole program down, go into "install programs" on my pc and select the repair program option under autodesk; however, this is only a temporary fix and the problem will resurface after a couple of days. Wish I could be of more assistance to u but if someone else has more to add maybe they will.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Buzzsaw Category!

The Buzzsaw forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community