Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buzzsaw compatibility with Bentley products

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
SGHAF
1374 Views, 3 Replies

Buzzsaw compatibility with Bentley products

I am workinng on a project and show determine which data management software is more suitable for a server. Does anyone have any experience about the compatibility of the Buzzsaw with bentley products???? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
eric.shipwash
in reply to: SGHAF

Which Bentley products are you referring to? What kind of compatibility concerns do you have with that specific Bentley product?  Any additional detail you can provide will help me give you the best possible answer to your question.

Thanks in Advance.

Message 3 of 4
setarehafrooz
in reply to: SGHAF

I want know Can users work upload and download microstation files?

and also can 2 or  more users work on a same file at the same time?

Message 4 of 4

@setarehafrooz wrote:

I want know Can users work upload and download microstation files?

and also can 2 or  more users work on a same file at the same time?

Yes, they will be able to upload and download microstation files without issue.

Two or more users will not be able to work on a single file simultaneously.  When using Buzzsaw if you right click on a file and choose edit, it will lock the file to the user who performed the action, they will then download a temporary copy to their computer. When this download finishes they will make their edits to the file and once they save and close out of the software they are using to edit the file, the temporary copy on their machine will be uploaded as a new version to the site and then become unlocked. Once the file is unlocked someone else is free to edit the file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report