Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buzzsaw Pricing Structure

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
3431 Views, 4 Replies

Buzzsaw Pricing Structure

Withuot phoning Autodesk, can anyone let me know where I can find the Buzzsaw pricing structure? I'd like to have an idea of what it costs for: 10gb 20gb 50gb 75gb and 100gb storage. Thanks in advance, Oliver
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't think they post that information. I have never been able to find it online. I think they want to avoid the "sticker shock" effect. Many potential customers mistakenly compare the cost of a Buzzsaw site to the cost of an FTP site. Buzzsaw is so much more than that. To truly understand what you are getting, I think you need to talk to someone at Autodesk. I don't think they'll twist your arm though... "Oliver Lockyer" wrote in message news:41a8521c$1_2@newsprd01... > Withuot phoning Autodesk, can anyone let me know where I can find the > Buzzsaw pricing structure? >
Message 3 of 5
cbmd

Is anyone using the hosted version? Interested in your experiences/comments.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

We had a price given to us last year, and I believe that it was in the low 10's of thousands of dollars (Australian) for just 5GB for a year. While it is good software, no argument there, it is just too ridiculously expensive for smaller companies to use. "Oliver Lockyer" wrote in message news:41a8521c$1_2@newsprd01... > Withuot phoning Autodesk, can anyone let me know where I can find the > Buzzsaw pricing structure? > > I'd like to have an idea of what it costs for: > > 10gb > 20gb > 50gb > 75gb > and 100gb storage. > > Thanks in advance, Oliver > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Since they do not post anything do not quote me on this but at AU I think I heard you can get 50 users / 500MB (starter pac) for about $7K-$8K per year. My company did not need all the "live" collaboration functionality so we went with a lower priced site called VUDOX (www.vudox.com). Great site if you don't need all the "live" features. Otherwise I agree that Buzzsaw is awesome but was a little overkill for our more minimal needs.

Thanks,
Jeff

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report