Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buzzsaw Users - Limits

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1873 Views, 1 Reply

Buzzsaw Users - Limits

Recently in the UK Buzzsaw has become costed by Users rather than storage - Buzzsaw allows you to cap storage by having the limits tab in Site Admin is there now plans to add a limit per project of users added so that individual projects are stopped from over using users?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I believe # of users has always been part of your service agreement, i.e. each Buzzsaw subscription would allow for a maximum number of users on the site, and the site administrator would need to work with his or her project administrators to manage them effectively.

I don't believe there are immediate plans to allow user limits on projects, but that is a great suggestion that I will add to our suggestion list.

In the meantime, a few areas that may assist - 1) the Site Administration > Statistics tab allows you to see member count across all projects, so you can see which projects are using the most number of users; 2) the Site Administration > Members tab now allows you to see Inactive members so you can restrict usage to just those who will be logging in; and 3) the Site Administration > Security tab has an option for automatically disabling members after a certain period of inactiivity.

Hope that helps,

Steve Williams
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report