Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Elevation Markers

Custom Elevation Markers

for architecture: have a link that allows you to put elevation markers on a elevation drawing that link with the prevoius marker so that we dont have to manually calculate the elevations as you go up or down the elevation drawing

6 Comments
adam.menter
Alumni

Thanks for the contribution. As this is a feature request for Revit that isn't primarily about building performance analysis, I've sent it to the Revit team. I would have had it transitioned to a Revit-specific IdeaStation, but that team is not currently using the IdeaStation platform.

I've suggested that they reply here.

Hello Exactdraft,

I'm one of the Revit Product Managers.  Can you explain a little more in detail your request?   I'm not sure that I fully understand what you are requesting.

richard.taylor@autodesk.com

exactdraft
Participant

Hi

I do not use revit. I use architecture.

Around here the cities require that you show geodedic elevations on your elevations. This is a problem where we have to manually calculate the elevation from one floor level to the next. It would be easier if we could set one point and keep adding the next elevation point and have it shown on the next marker. if you really wanted to get fancy create a dimension style that would do both automatically.

exactdraft
Participant

hi

since I dont use revit I would prefer that the changes happen in architecture.

sasha.crotty
Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get the support of the community over the last 6 months and as such we will not be pursuing it at this time. Please feel free to rework (titles and clear descriptions are really important) and resubmit this one down the road.

sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report