Community
BIM 360 Field Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Field Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Field topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select All Issues

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2000 Views, 4 Replies

Select All Issues

As of right now I don't see any way to select/edit multiple issues besides clicking on each individual issue. Does BIM 360 not have a select all button/functionality. 

I have over 1,000 issues to batch edit & I really don't intend on clicking on every single issue individually, I need a select all button. '

Thanks,

Sergio

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Filter the issues you want to revise.  Select the first of the bunch, hold the shift key and select the last item. Select away from the checkmark near the description.  They should all select.

Issue Selection Batch.JPG

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Thank You! Great Help
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

This is helpful, but not sufficient.

There should be a single click toggle in order to select ALL issues shown on the page.

Users should not have to hold shift, scroll, click, scroll, click, scroll, click... etc.

Another issue is that even while holding shift, if you scroll too far the system "forgets" (for lack of a better word) that you mean to select all between the two issues and you must start over.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

It would be great to know if Autodesk plans to implement a "select all" toggle.

This simple piece of functionality would vastly improve the experience.

It is especially important when browsing large amount of issues, and even more so when you are implementing custom fields...

Since functionality still does not exist in "REPORTS" to actually filter by custom fields (see this post: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/bim-360-field/filter-reports-using-custom-properties/m-p/5614219#M379), filtering, selecting, and printing all issues with a specific custom field is one of the best work-arounds (though you lose the ability to include your pins)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report