Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Links on the Autodesk Virtual Agent

31 REPLIES 31
SOLVED
Message 1 of 32
camilo.lemos
64718 Views, 31 Replies

Download Links on the Autodesk Virtual Agent

Virtual Agent

The Autodesk Virtual Agent (VA) was created to help you get the answers for your questions quickly and efficiently. We've added different features as the Virtual Agent becomes more popular - FAQs, System Requirements, Upgrade Info, Product Guides...you name it! - but one feature that really stands out for our customers is the ability to seamlessly download supported versions of their Autodesk software. 

Most Autodesk programs - including suites - can be downloaded from the VA. These applications are available in English and, in their vast majority, encompass versions 2010 to 2015. 

Downloading Autodesk software from the Virtual Agent is simple and safe (we actually reommend using the VA with firewall and anti-virus disabled for re-downloads of corrupted files and Communication Error cases). 

• Access the Virtual Agent on this link.
  • Click on Download Links
  • Select the product family which contains your product (e.g click on "AutoCAD Products" to download AutoCAD Mechanical)
  • Select the product you wish to download
  • Click on the appropriate configuration for your computer (32-bit, 64-bit or Mac) and the download should start automatically
  • Note that suites and other bigger programs may be divided into 2 or more parts; you must download all parts and extract them to be able to install the program correctly.

We'd like to invite you to spend a few minutes exploring the different features of the Autodesk Virtual Agent....and you if you need a download link, you know where to get it:) 

Camilo Lemos

31 REPLIES 31
Message 2 of 32
sorb78
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Clicking around in this guide is fine but the "agent" is completely without a brain. It can't even answer obvious questions...

Now imagine if this knowledge could be integrated with Siri on the iPhone...that would be something.

/Stefan

Message 3 of 32
tora

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place, but here goes.

We have had some use of the download links on the Virtual Agent already - so thank you for that!

However the link for the AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 download does not work and we get a "file not found"-error message.

Luckily we have been able to download the product as a trial and then activating it, but just wanted to let you know so it could be fixed/made available in the future.

Message 4 of 32
camilo.lemos

Hi tora, 

Thank you for the heads up!

I'll get in touch with the Virtual Agent crew to have the link fixed ASAP.

Thanks again! 

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 32
JBerns

Most of the links for Design Suites do not work.

Please correct.

Kind regards,

Jerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAD Administrator
Using Inventor 2022
Autodesk Certified Instructor
Autodesk Inventor 2020 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 Certified Professional
Message 6 of 32
HusseinSCC

How can I be an Autodesk Exclusive Agent in Jordan. What is rquired from me? and what I must to do?

Message 7 of 32
thaase

It would be great if we can choose a other language before download....

Message 8 of 32
clt182

Building Design Suite Premium 2015 download links are not working. It just opens in a new window and spins until it times out.

Message 9 of 32

Hi,

Downloaded Maya 2016 using the virtual agent about 10 days ago, was looking for the student edition

3 year license, but got the 30-day trial instead. Any way I can download the student edition using the

virtual agent? I can't get internet service where I'm currently living.

Message 10 of 32
matthew.d

Hi @suicideletter,

Sorry to hear about the issue. Can you make sure that your properly activated your license from the education community.

@clt182,

The Building Design Suite Premium 2015 links should be back up and running.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 11 of 32
Rusty_Gesner

The download links for AutoCAD Architecture 2016 are broken, I get "HTTP 403 Forbidden"

Message 12 of 32
Anonymous

Hello,I search the trial of Autodesk civil 3d 2013 italia.thanks

Message 13 of 32

what is the link for the virtual agent french version to download french products.

thanks in advance.

Message 14 of 32
patrick.emin

Not sure there is a french version... @camilo.lemos could answer that I guess.

Patrick Emin animateur de la communauté francophone

Vous avez trouvé un message utile? Alors donnez un "J'aime" à ce message!
Votre question a eu une réponse satisfaisante? Voulez vous avoir l'amabilité de cliquer sur le bouton
 APPROUVER LA SOLUTION  en bas de la réponse qui apporte une solution?
Signez notre Livre d'Or
Message 15 of 32
matthew.d

Hi @autodesk.international,

There is no French version of the virtual agent. Some products require language packs and some are localized based on your computers settings.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 16 of 32
cornoxtang

I have download the student version of  AUTO2017 and CIVIL 3D 2017 from Firefox and unable to install it to my Window & 64 bit Computer.

If there any preparation need forbore installation ?

Message 17 of 32
cornoxtang

It say wondow cannot find setup.exe

Message 18 of 32
cornoxtang

It say window cannot find setup.exe.

Message 19 of 32
dlandissr

I am trying to download and install Autodesk product design suite premium 2015

I have downloaded all three parts. They all down load and I have 3 files 1, 2 and 3 in the download folder

I clicked on each of the exe files and the extraction starts

Some time during the extraction as it finishes there is an error that say the extraction has been terminated by the user. 

I have not terminated anything.

I have tried several different ways of starting the extraction. 

If i do file 1 it goes to installation and i ut in the serial number and the product key. 

Then it starts the install saying that AutoCad Mechanical can be downloaded and Inventor show red circle with a line through it.

When the install starts it finishes in about 5 seconds and says nothing was installed.

I need specific instructions 

I down loaded all completely before but had a hard drive  failure. 

I( have had to reinstall everything Windows, office etc. 

All else is working well.

Can't get Autodesk to download and install

HELP!!!

Message 20 of 32

Hello, I need to AutoCAD Mechanical 2009 setup files. Can anybody help me about this please.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report