Did you mean: 

Alias Design and Showcase to be included in PDS 2015

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jessica.t
1116 Views, 4 Replies

Alias Design and Showcase to be included in PDS 2015

AliasShowcase.png

Due to the feedback we received from customers in the last couple of weeks we are pleased to announce that our Autodesk Product Design Suite 2015 customers will be able to use Autodesk Showcase 2015 and Autodesk Alias Design 2015 at no extra charge.

• We will deliver both products to all Product Design Suite 2015 customers (including non-subscribers)
  • Showcase 2015 will be made available for both Product Design Suites Premium and Ultimate 2015 editions by end of April
  • Alias Design 2015 will be made available for Product Design Suite Ultimate only by end of April

If you would like to download your software now, please visit our Virtual Agent for a link.

As more details become available we will be sure to add updates so stay tuned!

Jessica Thrasher
Labels (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MrSteel
in reply to: jessica.t

My first attempt with posting a question to AutoDesk.  I'm not even sure if I'm in the right area to do this or if anyone will even read what I have written.  At any rate, here goes...

I am attempting to publish pdf files of multiple drawings.  I am doing this in AutoCad 2012.  While I can create a single pdf file via the plot command, I get errors (device not found, I believe) when attempting to pulbish multiple or even single sheet pdf files.

Is this enough information to get help or do I need to provide additional?

I will "TRY" to find this blog for a response.

Thank you, in advance for your help.

Kerry

Message 3 of 5
jessica.t

Hi @MrSteel,

You may want to post this question in our AutoCAD Forum for best visibility! Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 5
niklasnawrath

The Alias Design 2015 link in the VIrtual Agent is not working......

Message 5 of 5
jessica.t

Hi @niklasnawrath,

I just tested the Alias Design 2015 link and I was able to start the download. When attempting to download try taking the following precautions:

• In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
  • In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
  • Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
  • Disable UAC
  • Close and reopen your preferred browser.

Please let me know if you continue to experience issues. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums