04-23-2012 08:16 PM in reply to: rbadin
Obscure but effective method from our cad support in NZ:
- Find a part in Vault
- Select Preview tab
- Right-click the Preview > Open in Design Review
- Close Vault
- In Design Review, click measure. Do NOT measure anything yet!
- Set the font size
- Now measure something and verify the font size is correct.
- If not, go back to step 5 and repeat process precisely - it's all about the order.
- Close and don't save the DWF
- Open Vault
- Try measuring something on the Preview tab.