Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moldflow 2013 Service Packs and Language Packs are available on Sub Center

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
raalteh
951 Views, 6 Replies

Moldflow 2013 Service Packs and Language Packs are available on Sub Center

Dear Moldflow Users,

Service Pack 1 and Language Packs are now available for Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight, Synergy, Adviser 2013. In addition to this there is a language pack for Autodesk Simulation DFM 2013

To access and download these Service Packs, please go to Subscription.autodesk.com, and log in. Under the header 'Product Enhancements' you should find the links to your product update. You may need to click on 'View all available product enhancements' to get the full list in case you have many Autodesk products on actives subscription.

In case you have not installed the 2013 FCS product yet, you can also download the full installers of Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight, Synergy and Adviser which include Service Pack 1. To to this, log into subscription center as described above. Then click on the big 'Get Your Upgrade' button. Then in the top right corner you find a Product Search field. You can type 'Autodesk Simulation", and you will see a list of products including the Moldflow products you have subscription on. You can then select and install the relevant product with your serial number and product key.

Service Pack 1 for Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight 2013 contains fixes for:

* 3D Cool/Flow/Warp just can use 2 cores on a Win-XP 64bits PC with 8 cores.
* Mesh Thickness Diagnostic shows 0 mm for all entities with 2013 direct IGES import.
* Synergy crash when exit application after Midplane/DD thickness mesh diagnostics.
* 'Shrinkage compensation' plot property option available in irrelevant results.
* Animation on 3D Volumetric shrinkage contour plot not working properly

Service Pack 1 for Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser 2013 contains fixes for:

* 3D Cool/Flow/Warp just can use 2 cores on a Win-XP 64bits PC with 8 cores.
* Fixed installation using deployment issue

Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
toofewfish
in reply to: raalteh

What's new in this Service Pack? I didn't find any documentation for it in the Sub Center.

Thanks

Message 3 of 7
piotr.wozniacki

Exactly Hanno - please give us some Release Notes!

I'm in the middle of a very lengthy DOE analysis - should I interrupt it and install the SP1 for better results?

The fact is that pre-SP1 2013 DOE is quite buggy, so it might help - but on the other hand, Ihate updating the software during an important project:)

Thanks,

Piotr

Message 4 of 7

Well, actually there is Readme file at the very first page of the installer window - but it only refers to What's new in 2013 in general, no specific information for the SP1...

Message 5 of 7
raalteh
in reply to: piotr.wozniacki

Hi Piotr,

I'm assuming the bugs for DOE were logged?

Hanno

Hanno van Raalte,

Message 6 of 7
raalteh
in reply to: toofewfish

A read me document should become available on subscripion center shortly. In the meantime I updated the announcement to include the bug fixes for SP1.

Hanno van Raalte,

Message 7 of 7
subpartner

Thanks Hanno for the changes' outline.

Yes - my most strikingly unrealistic DOE results have been logged (Case 07378726) - still waiting for some answer.

Piotr

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report