Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

robot software program error

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
sasha10
1136 Views, 6 Replies

robot software program error

I am trying to use robot to perform a structural analysis. I have created the structure in robot and everything is fine but when I try to apply the loads to the structure I have created the program says there is an error and crashes. It happens everytime I try to apply a load. I am not sure how to solve this problem because I need to apply loads in order to finish the analysis. All the error says is "a software problem has caused Robot Pro 2012 x64 to close unexpectedly."

Im trying to put uniform loads on the top surface of the structure. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong when applying the load or there is just something wrong with the program.

Thanks

Sasha

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: sasha10

Sasha,

Please try the following actions please:

1. Rename the CfgUsr folder located in:

Win XP:
c:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2011\CfgUsr\

Win Vista:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2011\CfgUsr\

Win 7 32- or 64-bit RSAPro:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2011\CfgUsr\

2. Try to reduce the hardware acceleration as shown on the attached picture

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 7

Artur,

I have the same problem but I have windows 10 and robot structural analysis 2017, what should I do?

Thanks

Periklis

Message 4 of 7

Hi Periklis,

Have you tried these steps?

1. Rename the CfgUsr folder located in:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2017\CfgUsr\

2. Try to reduce the hardware acceleration 

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 7

yes, I tried this but it didn't work.

Actually, the problem appears when I run the wind simulation, after that the program stops.All the others loads run without problem.Could I send you the model? 

here is a screenshot with the report details. Screenshot 2017-04-13 13.09.44.png

Message 6 of 7

I assume you don't want to attach it to your post on the forum. If so upload it e.g. to wetranfer (https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/robot-structural-analysis-forum/sending-bigger-files/td-p/3795062) and send me the private message with the link.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: perigeo23

Wind Simulation works for flat panels only.

See also:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/robot-structural-analysis-forum/wind-simulation-freeze-in-a-model/td-...

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report