I am trying to pring catography of the whole slab of a 35x30 meters building in plan.
All the finite elements résults must be displayed, not only the extremums, so I need a big paper format.
Is it possible to do that? How could I do?
Solved! Go to Solution.
1. Set page size as e.g. A-0
2. Display a map with values (or only values) selecting finite elements centers. Press Page Down severa times to reduce the size of the text as much as possible
3. If values are not shown for each surface element use the mouse wheel to zoom in (enlarge certain part of the slab) and then refresh the view. You should have values displayed on all surface elements that are within the enlarged part of the panel
4. Use the mouse wheel to zoom out till you see the whole panel. The values should be visible for every surface element
5. Make screen capture either in as PNG or copy to clipboard with max. available resolution
6. Print the screen capture from the printout composition (png) or paste the picture to e.g Paint and print from there.
If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.