Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Combination

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2410 Views, 2 Replies

Automatic Combination

Hey,

I trying to generate automatic combination but the issue is it generate to much of combination (5000) which I do not need 

I have Basic Wind & Crane Load as

+X Wind & Crane

+Y Wind & Crane

-X Wind & Crane

&

-Y Wind & Crane

Whenever the robot try to use wind and the crane load at the same time with other load cases (Self Weight, Snow, Live), I want the both load to be of the same direction to be included for example

+X wind & +X Crane, +Y wind & +Y Crane, -X wind & -X Crane & -Y wind & -Y Crane

But I do not want the Robot to consider “+X wind & -X Crane, +X wind & -Y Crane, +Y wind & -X Crane “

I would like have a solution for this.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

As it is not possible to set the relations among load cases that are of different natures you have to define both wind and crane load cases with the same nature (e.g. wind). Then you can group them and set the relations as shown on the attached pictures. Finally edit the load factors in the combination table if neeeded.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hey,

Thank you for the post. That is really a smart move.

BR,

J.Randeep

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report