Has anyone 'jumped' into 2013, upgraded a 2012 project to 2013,only to find the panels have lost their circuits? If so, any fixes or ideas to fixes?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I just tested this with a few receptacles and a single panel and the circuits survived the upgrade. Do all of your circuits lose their connection to the panel?
⁞|⁞ Please use the .Accept as Solution and Give Kudos functions as appropriate to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
I too, did a test like you and can't duplicate the problem, making me wonder if it is a "size of model" thing. I have asked my client to FTP the models to me to test "here at my house". Will let ya know what I discover from that. From what they describe, they lost everthing...and oddly, the panels will not re-host nor allow them to re-circuit to the same panels and they have to put new ones in.
Well nevermind, I guess just our karma in the ether fixed it. The client is saying that today it is working just fine. What was going on last week is now "a mystery".