Fusion 360 Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion 360 Manage Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion 360 Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachement Preview?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
fxding
611 Views, 4 Replies

Attachement Preview?

Is the Autodesk 360 document preview feature gonna be supported in the PLM 360 too?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
scottmoyse
in reply to: fxding

I'm already using it by setting up an iFrame in a computed field within the item details tab, then passes it a url from a seperate item detail. It's not what i would call integrated into PLM 360 but it works.

Let me know if you need some code

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 3 of 5
fxding
in reply to: scottmoyse

Scott,

Thanks for the tip! I'd apperciate it if you can send me some sample codes.

-Frank fding AT strongtie DOT com

Message 4 of 5
michelle.stone

Methinks this might make a good Tip Tuesday bit in the coming weeks...  Scott - thanks for helping out Frank!

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 5
scottmoyse

Sorry its taken so long:

'<iframe width="100%" height="1000" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="' + INSERT URL HERE + '"></iframe>'

Create a Field with URL as the data type,

Create another field using the single line text as a data type and recreate the settings shown in the image below (using you rown field name):

Capture.PNG

'<iframe width="100%" height="1000" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="' + INSERT URL HERE + '"></iframe>'

Note: You add the code snippet above into the Computed Field Formula

then use that field ID for the URL field you created in the snippet of code above by over writing 'INSERT URL HERE'.

You can adjust the size of the iFrame by modifying the values within the code. The best bit about this code is its so flexible. Its just simple HTML, so you can embed or mashup a whole bunch of things from around the internet.

Again sorry it took so long. I hope this helps.

Cheers

Scott.

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report