Recently I bought a :
DELL XPS 8300, Intel Core I7-2600 CPU @3,4GHz with :
OS Windows 7 64 Bit.
Graphic Leadtech NVdia Quadro 2000
I am using this PC for Autodesk Naviswork Freedom 2012, I experience that this PC is not strong enough to view the drawing.
When I click and hold the object, some item were disappeared and well be back after I release.
Please advice if there is something I missed.
I thought my PC is Good enough for the application
Since I found on the system requirement for the naviswork on the web is
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium, or Home Basic edition, Microsoft® Windows Vista® Enterprise, Ultimate, Business, Home Premium, or Home Basic edition (SP2 or later), or Microsoft® Windows XP Professional Home 32-bit (SP2 or later) or Professional x64 edition (SP3 or later)
- AMD Athlon™ processor, 3.0 GHz or faster, or Intel® Pentium® 4, 3.0 GHz or faster (recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (2 GB or greater recommended)
- 11 GB free disk space for installation
- 1280 x 800 VGA display with true color (1,280 x 1,024 monitor and 32-bit video display adapter recommended)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0, (SP1 or later)
- Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device
i've done some configuration on nvdia 3d setting but the condition still the same.