I don't know exactly what I've done, but I had to accept some of the differences between my template and styles library, and change them manually. So now it works fine.
I've got a simular problem here...
Plese find enclosed my partslist.xml
I have added a filter to the partslists eg item number range L-O and saved it to the library. When opening the XML-file I can find my "adds". I also saved it to my standard.dwg.
When opening a new drawing everything works fine. But, when one of my collegues open a new drawing, the get a style conflict, have the posibility to update from style library (filter is gone).