Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 Pro Keyboard Customize

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
RobJV
490 Views, 5 Replies

Inventor 2013 Pro Keyboard Customize

Could somebody please export their original Keyboard Customization xml file for me.  (Or even if you have made additions I will take that too.)  I have lost many shortcut keys and now today I have lost even more.  I also think something is wrong with my xml file as it will not load.

Thanks,

Rob

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
RobJV
in reply to: RobJV

Could somebody with Inv 2013 Pro who has not done any keyboard customization simply go into:

Tools->Customize->Keyboard Tab->Export and save as an xml file and post here?  I am very tired of this bug that loses all my shortcuts for the last few releases.  Typically I have simply reset all keys but now many of the standard shortcuts are gone.  Example "G" for rotate, "E" for extrude and on and on.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 6
DarrenP

here you go:

as is out of the box

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
RobJV
in reply to: DarrenP

Darren,

Thanks for taking the time to do that!  I think i may have bigger problems with the keyboard customization though.  After importing your xml file I get what is shown in the attachment.  Also, if you or somebody else can check one last thing for me.  By default, is "G" shown as the shortcut for rotate in your customization settings?

Thanks,

Rob

Message 5 of 6
cwhetten

Yes, "G" is the standard keyboard shortcut for rotate component.

-cwhetten

Please click "Accept as Solution" if this response answers your question.

Message 6 of 6
RobJV
in reply to: cwhetten

When importing that xml file, I don't think anything comes in as "G" is not shown as rotate.  I will have to log this in at subscription.  Thanks for your help.

Rob

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report