I have some old content hardware created back in INV 2009 as ipart then publish to content center.
They are working fine with Inventor bolted connection until last week.
One of the 3 Nylon nut disappeared off the bollted connection but still avalible from content center.
I have 2 library one for test with new hardware or any thing can add to content then the other is production content.
The Nylon nut missing from Bolted connection I did try to deleted then make new one from my test content and it still not appeared in bolted connection.
I check all the properties file name and can't find anything different than the original Nylon nut.
I down load an ipart of the Nylon nut from CBLISS and publish to content and it work fine with bolted connection tool.
Any one has idea about this please share.
CAD Admin/ Eng
Inventor Pro, Inventor Publisher & Vault 2012
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5690 @3.47GHz (2 processors)
Mem 48.0 GB
OS Win 7 64-bit
Graphic Card: Quadro FX 4800