Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HoleList

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ADNpati
948 Views, 3 Replies

HoleList

Hello All,

Using the API, I'm trying to write a code to get hole positions of casting with respect to RHS attached to it.
This hole list is very much useful to our mates in work shop to drill holes accordingly using jig.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated.HoleList.PNG
Mechanical Engineer
Inventor Applications Engineer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my solution seems to remedy your problem, please press the Accept Solution button, Some KUDOS -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ADNpati
in reply to: ADNpati

Anybody from autodesk.. Please...

Mechanical Engineer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my solution seems to remedy your problem, please press the Accept Solution button, Some KUDOS -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4
ADNpati

Somebody from API can Help on this...

37 views .. no response....

Mechanical Engineer

Tags (2)
Message 4 of 4
xiaodong_liang

Hi,

Could you elaborate "hole positions of casting with respect to RHS"?  Could you mark it in a screenshot? I tried to understand, but cannot get what you are referring to.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums