Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Will FDS 2014 Be on Subscription Center

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
jamoore22
462 Views, 8 Replies

When Will FDS 2014 Be on Subscription Center

My company has 1 seat of FDS and a couple of Product Design Suite.

We were already able to d/l the PDS, but Factory does not show as available yet.

Any Ideas on an expected date for download?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
nstalker
in reply to: jamoore22

I would also like to know

Message 3 of 9
philip.s

@jamoore22 wrote:

We were already able to d/l the PDS, but Factory does not show as available yet. Any Ideas on an expected date for download?

My apologies for the inconvenience Adam and Noel.

As FDS 2014 was released last week, there appears to be a back end issue, affecting both of your contracts, which is preventing the licensing info from flowing into the Subscription Center.

We're in the process of troubleshooting the issue and in the mean time as a temporary workaround I'll be sending you each a Private Message with your serial numbers + download links.

Message 4 of 9
nstalker
in reply to: philip.s

Wow cool!  Thank you so much for the response.  I look forward to receiving your message.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
jamoore22

Thank you for the response.  I look forward to your message about our contract.

Message 6 of 9
philip.s

Sure thing! Private Messages were sent a couple hrs ago and I just verified that your FDS entitlements should now be displaying correctly in the Subscription Center.

Thanks again for your patience on this one and please let me know if I can be of additional assistance!

Message 7 of 9
nstalker

I received your message and I see that it shows up in subscription center now.  Thanks so much for your help!  I'm looking forward to installing it!

Message 8 of 9
dennis.garlough

We are having the same issue, is there a timeline for the fix to the Subscription Center?

Message 9 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: dennis.garlough

@dennis.garlough wrote:

We are having the same issue, is there a timeline for the fix to the Subscription Center?

Hi Dennis,

This appears to be a random issue effecting a limited number of accounts, of which requires a backend fix on our side. With that being said, I've just requested the necessary sync which should hopefully be complete within the next few hrs, and will send you a Private Message with your licensing info + download links shortly so that you can get up and running ASAP.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report