Autodesk Factory Design Suite General

Active Contributor
CadlineSupport
Message 1 of 3 (265 Views)
Accepted Solution

Send to Inventor Button - iLogic Rules and Forms Omitted

265 Views, 2 Replies
03-08-2012 08:21 AM

When using the 'Send to Inventor' button in AutoCAD Architecture, the iLogic rules in my Factory Layout template are not brought in to the new Layout created. I have selected the desired template in the Templates tab of the Inventor factory options, is there another location that I need to specify the template to be used? All the iLogic is brought in as expected when creating a new Factory Layout from template as normal from Inventor so this seems to be a problem with the 'Send to Inventor' button itself. Can anyone advise?

Employee
XuesongBai
Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)

Re: Send to Inventor Button - iLogic Rules and Forms Omitted

03-08-2012 05:57 PM in reply to: CadlineSupport

Hi,

Supposed you are using the Win 7 OS.So there is two templates for Metric and Imperial in the C:\Users\Public\Documents\Autodesk\Inventor 2012\Templates\Factory. You need to create the ilogic rule in them. So if you new 2D layout in ACAD by Metric template, then Send to Inventor will select the 3D metric template too. Vice versa.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Active Contributor
CadlineSupport
Message 3 of 3 (256 Views)

Re: Send to Inventor Button - iLogic Rules and Forms Omitted

03-09-2012 01:15 AM in reply to: XuesongBai

Superb! Thank you very much for your help Xuesong.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community