Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum number of collections

15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16
eric.paris
668 Views, 15 Replies

Maximum number of collections

I think there is a maximum number of collections we can create in the factory warehouse.

Is there an option to create some more?

I have the Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2014.

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
XuesongBai
in reply to: eric.paris

Hi there, we don't have the limited number of collection in factory warehouse. You can create as many as you want. Is there any issue you find? Thanks, -Xuesong
Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 16
Sprocket107

Hi and thanks but, if we can create as many collections as we want, why can't we see more than 10 ??

Message 4 of 16
eric.paris
in reply to: XuesongBai

Hi, i have created 10 collections, when i create the 11th, the first one disappear.

I tried to delete the 11th, and the 1st one reappear. So, probably this is a display problem that keep only 10 items in the list.

Message 5 of 16
Sprocket107

I made a test.  When I use Inventor to create collections in warehouse, and publish parts in those, it works.  Then I go in assembly to place my parts from the cloud, I see all of the collections (more than 10).  If I go to warehouse (internet) to manage my parts and collections, I can not see all the collections.  So, is there a way to see everything in warehouse???

Message 6 of 16
in reply to: Sprocket107

Yes, in cloud warehouse we have the limitation that only can show 10 latest created collections. We will think about to improve it in the nearly future, thanks for point it out!
Message 7 of 16
Sprocket107

Huummm.  I think this is a major BUG.  I have to use it full time.  Our installation and devellopment are stop until this problem is fixed.  Can it be resolve very soon?? When?

Message 8 of 16
jeff.pek

Thanks for the info. We agree this is a significant issue, and will work on solving it as quickly as possible.

Jeff

Message 9 of 16
olegd.prod

Thanks for reporting this issue - it is fixed, and the asset warehouse has been updated - you should be able to see all your collections Reply here if you still run into problems BTW, how many collection do you have ?
Message 10 of 16
Sprocket107
in reply to: olegd.prod

Hi and thanks, I am able to see all my 16 collections in the warehouse BUT, the problem is now in Inventor, into the "Factory Assets" dialog box in the layout.  I again can not see all my assets when I want to place them in assembly.  I only see 10 of my 16 collections.  It seem to be unstable because sometimes I see all of the collections and sometimes I dont.  I did this test for an earlyer message and I was able to see more than 10.

Please please continu to work on this issue.

Andre

Message 11 of 16
olegd.prod

Hi Andre,
My apologies for not checking this in CAD - I read your earlier message, and assumed that all is well 🙂

We'll look into this and will make sure this behavior is fixed in the 2015 release.

Oleg
Message 12 of 16
Sprocket107

Hye

I would like to know if there will be a hotfix or SP for Factory 2014?

Thanks again

Andre

Message 13 of 16
olegd.prod

Hi Andre,
Sorry about the delayed response. No 2014 hotfixes/service packs are planned at this time

Thanks,

Oleg
Message 14 of 16
Sprocket107

Oooook

Is that mean that we will never be able to work with our Factory Design warehouse and ''Factory Assets dialog box''  as it is suppose to, with 2014 product at all?

Is that mean we will be force to pass to 2015 if we want to have this functionnality???

I think this is a very bad limitation for this product.

Can I say I find it very poor.

Message 15 of 16
olegd.prod

Hi Andre,
Thank you for the feedback.
We continuously evaluate issues found in prior releases and weigh them against other priorities. We are aware of this issue and will consider it for a hotfix.

Oleg
Message 16 of 16
Sprocket107

Thank you Oleg

Sorry for my complaint. I customize a lot and try to get the maximum of this product, because I like it.

I'll wait for some news.

Andre

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report