Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Design Suite Training Materials

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ted.saufley
1964 Views, 3 Replies

Factory Design Suite Training Materials

The Factory Design Suite team is pleased to announce the availability of the Factory Design Suite Learning Essentials training materials. These materials consist of a training manual in PDF format and the datasets required to complete the exercises. The topics covered include AutoCAD Architecture, the Inventor Factory Design Utility, and Navisworks. While these materials were developed under Factory Design Suite 2011, they are also appropriate for Factory Design Suite 2012 and Factory Design Suite 2013 users.

Here is a link to the Autodesk Factory Design Suite Service & Support page where you can download the training materials:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=20322211

We hope you enjoy working through these tutorials. Your feedback and comments, as always, are most welcome.

- Ted

Ted Saufley
Principal Content Developer
DLS Manufacturing Engineering
Autodesk, Inc.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TRdesigner82
in reply to: ted.saufley

I was wondering if there is any newer material for 2014 or maybe even 2015? We're on 2014 now and will be going to 2015 when it comes out. The only material that I've been able to find so far is "Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2011 Learning Essentials".  An updated version of that or something similar would be great...

Message 3 of 4
nstalker

Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing!

Message 4 of 4
ramir

Hello
From that link I am not able to find the format and data required to complete the exercises.
There is a direct link to go exercise?
Best Regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report