Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Design Suite 2015 download links

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
scottmoyse
2228 Views, 13 Replies

Factory Design Suite 2015 download links

2015 Suite downloads are available now

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
nstalker
in reply to: scottmoyse

Thanks!  My I.T. team is going to hate me for sucking up the internet today Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 14
nstalker
in reply to: nstalker

Just noticed that only the Ultimate Suite is available for download.  When will the Premium Suite be available or should I download the Ultimate and my license will only allow the premium features?

Message 4 of 14
XuesongBai

Hi there, Some products like AutoCAD Mechanical/Architecture can be used within Premium license. But Inventor cannot be used. Thanks, -Xuesong
Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 5 of 14
nstalker
in reply to: XuesongBai

Hi Xuesong

i have been using factory design suite premium since 2012 and it has always had inventor with it.  Just not Inventor Professional.  My question is am I supposed to download the Ultimate Suite since it is the only suite listed?

Message 6 of 14
XuesongBai

Hi there, I think you can continue to download it for 30 days trial use. There are some significant enhancement in FDS 2015. That is worthy a trying. Thanks, -Xuesong
Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 7 of 14
douglaspostek

Does anyone have the factory asset files that are no longer downloadable from the cloud? Had them all downloaded but lost them.

Thanks, Doug

Message 8 of 14

Hi @douglaspostek ,

What version of FDU are you using? for 2017 and later if we have the latest update installed, we can use download all command of the context menu of the "System Assets" folder.

Mickey

Mickey Li
Product Manager
ACS Docs Platform feature team
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 9 of 14

I have 2015. Thank you.
Message 10 of 14

Sorry for that, we changed the cloud service to use a more secured one last year and only back traced to 2017 version and later. 2015 is nolonger available for accessing cloud assets. Do you have plan on upgrading to latest version of FDU? If you have pateners using 2017 and later, they can download and copy to you and some of those assets can still be used for 2015 layout design.

Mickey Li
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 11 of 14

In honesty I can’t nor able to upgrade to 2017. Ironically they number one AAR study with Feige I made a reality. If some could share 2015 factory assets I would be indebted.

Message 12 of 14

@liqinomickey 

Hi Mickey,

Would it be possible to get access to the 2017 assets you mentioned? While I understand the cloud service is more secure.... is there is no work around to support the FDS 2015 platform? I recently asked the community to share downloads. At the same time, I understand this would be a pain staking process and a rather large ask too. Give me a ring at 832-544-1243 I have a few first FDS adopter stories I would love to share with you.

Douglas

Message 13 of 14

Hi @douglaspostek ,

Is there any customer support personel that you know of from Autodesk? I am not sure if they can use 2017 or later to download and share with you. 

Mickey Li
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 14 of 14

@liqinomickey , I worked with Shibai Bagchi from 2011 - 2012/3. I was on the FDS Eastman Beta user group. I recall being the first seat in FDS in Texas. I was then invited to HQ twice to provide feedback. Those are days long past.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report