Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error and crashes in AutoCAD Architecture

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
VRosselet
308 Views, 1 Reply

Error and crashes in AutoCAD Architecture

Hi,

I don't understand. I have installed 3 times Factory Design Suite 2014 (with all SP) and I have always the same problem in AutoCAD Architecture (and Mechanical). It crash when I quit the options (fatal error) and it is not possible to insert an asset (Failed to clone block asset ... see the file joint Capture.png). While the last installation, I had disables antivirus and I had installed with an account administrator.

What is this error ?

An information: when I run AutoCAD Architecture with an administrator Windows account, I have no problem ... Normaslly, it must be possible to run AutoCAD Architecture with a normal user account.

Any ideas are welcome !

Thanks and Regards, Vincent

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tanghong77
in reply to: VRosselet

HI Vincent,

We tested with adding one user with normal user or guest access to the machine installed with FDS. With this user access, we test functions regarding Factory options, place Assets, Attach DWG etc., everything works well.

we used standalone license for FDS.

Not sure if the description above is really simulating the situation on your machine?

We thought we may take some actions to see any progress:

1. You may only uninstall Factory Design utilities for AutoCAD to see if ACA/ACM can work well with non-admin user.

2. If you still stick to the issue, can we have one developer to remote your machine for debugging of the issue? we may have some time overlapped on your morning and our afternoon.

thanks,

Irene

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report