Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Asset Availability

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
petestrycharske
634 Views, 2 Replies

Cloud Asset Availability

All,

I created a chain asset up in the Factory Warehouse (FW), but cannot seem to find it on my local drive.  I was eventually able to find it with a search, but had to share it first at the FW level.  Shouldn't a folder be present in the Asset Browser for cloud based assets or asset chains?  Again, I couldn't find one until I shared the asset in the FW.  Please let me know what settings I need to alter in order to get find asset chains that I create.  Probably something simple, but I appreciate any assistance!  Hope all is well and have a most blessed day!

Peace,
Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
zhixin.ni
in reply to: petestrycharske

If you sign in to Autodesk 360 in Inventor or AutoCAD (at the top right of the menu) , you will see a 'Cloud Asset' folder in the Asset Browser.

Thanks
Regards
Nick Ni
Message 3 of 3
petestrycharske
in reply to: zhixin.ni

That is exactly what I was missing.  Thanks, Nick!  Have a most blessed and excellent day!

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report