Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Load Factory Add-in on Inventor

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
lalatorre
574 Views, 6 Replies

Cant Load Factory Add-in on Inventor

Hello, I install the Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2013 from the subscription center download, The Factory Tools works good on AutoCAD Mechanical/Architecture, But on Inventor doesn't apear the Factory utilities, in the Add-In, the Factory is show like "Unloaded" i try to activate in this windows but nothing happened.

I went to de Add-In Manager whit Inventor closed but the Factory Utilities Add-in are mark like start Immediately.

I did a manual uninstall whit  the Autodesk web instructions, I re-donwload the media but dont work. How can I solve this problem?

Tanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jeff.pek
in reply to: lalatorre

Hi -

Did you already have Inventor installed when you installed the suite?

Jeff

Message 3 of 7
lalatorre
in reply to: jeff.pek

I had the Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013, I Uninstall All the suite, then Install the Factory, next I uninstall only inventor Pro, delete the folders and the Register and Re-install Inventor.

Message 4 of 7
jeff.pek

I see. Thanks.

You'll need to install Inventor from the FDS installer in order for the Factory functionality to be available.

Have you done that?

Jeff

Message 5 of 7
lalatorre

Yes, I Uninstall the PDS and install from FDS Installer, but the Factory Utilities doesnt apears. I try re-installing Inventor from diferent medias of FDS. This is only on Inventor, AutoCAd mechanical / Architecture works good

Message 6 of 7
jeff.pek

HI again -

We've seen one case where the Factory Utilities were unchecked in the installation configuration for Inventor. It might be worth it to try again to install Inventor from the FDS installer, to make sure that the Factory Utilities for Inventor are configured to be installed.

I'm not sure what you mean by "tried re-installing Inventor from different medias of FDS" -- you're not just installing Inventor's MSI, are you? Or do you just mean from different USB sticks?

Thanks,

Jeff

Message 7 of 7
lalatorre

Hello, Yes, I try from 2 USB and subscription Center Download.

I'll install again Inventor to be shure that the Factory Utilities are check. Tanks a lot 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report