Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 FDS Library

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
843 Views, 6 Replies

2014 FDS Library

Two weeks before the 2013 "FDS" driving. This week's "FDS 2014" installed. I can not open a kind of designs that I have drawn a week ago. I think about the hardship library. How do I transfer a file stored in the library right?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
XuesongBai
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi there,

The assets that assembly are referencing cannot be found. There are teh folder called Factory Assets which is storing teh such assets. Soyou need to find the folder and copy it into the Inventor project work space.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Which is being uploaded files are saved with a different name, but can not find.

Message 4 of 7
XuesongBai

So I think you need to re-Sync Inventor from AutoCAD to get the 3D layout. Do you have the asset factory library in you machine? If so, please open the dwg file in AutoCAD and delete the existed 3D layout assembly, then Sync Inventor.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: XuesongBai

My Factory tab in inventor(from pdsu) is still missing, Inventor sync in ACADm is inactive too. i installed fdss

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

I did as you said, but this time it was as big as the extent of the actual assets. In that regard, what can be done?

Message 7 of 7
XuesongBai

Hi there,

Could you please give me a snapshot of the issue you mentioned.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report