Autodesk Fabrication Idea Station
Share your wish list items directly with the Autodesk Fabrication Product Development Team.
0 Kudos
fabreeze79

headset brain wave-(celibro)

by fabreeze79 on ‎03-11-2014 09:40 AM

Goodday ; I have been working with Autocad for some time, since 1998 up untill know, I find Autocad challanging ,and always get my jobs done, because of this software im able to create ideas and Im Always able to find jobs, but then I started thinking about the phiscal chalange people; then I thought it would be intresting if there was a device that you put on your head and read your brain wave that coordnate with Autocad to iniciate the command.. I think this can be done, to help Phisicaly challange individuals... Oh yeah this wolud be a relief on our hands ,and relief from carpal tunnel syndrome..

Comments
by Active Contributor cadbob on ‎03-20-2014 08:52 AM

Maybe add spell checking also! LOL Sorry couldnt resist!

by Active Contributor cam-nav on ‎06-04-2014 08:36 AM

I have thought of this same idea then I realized I would be fired if someone could see my screen. :smileyhappy: Who knows what my brain would draw? :smileywink:

by nbaughman on ‎06-04-2014 11:00 AM

My PC would probably blue-screen frequently...:smileyfrustrated:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Labels