cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update/Service Packs

Update/Service Packs

This one is kinda of out of the Norm and dont think many develpores do this, but it would be insightful if we could stay informed of when service packs /updates would be released and what is being worked on within them. The thought came to mind with the 2014 release and some known bugs being fixed and patiently waiting for the service pack before I bring it live in the Office and Shop.

9 Comments
gene.kuhns
Advocate
Amen to that. We have many support requests out, that have been escalated & thus archived. We have no idea of when the problem is fixed & when we can stop using the "work around".
davedykes
Alumni

As a workaround until there is something implemented in the software, you can Subscribe to this thread, then I can create a new post in here when a new Service Pack is available, that way you can get a notification when it happens.

Would that do for now?

cadbob
Advocate

Sure Dave that would be good. I know MAP Ltd. is now Autodesk and Autodesk being a public traded company and they don't divulge to much. But it sure would be nice to know the things being worked (Fixes) on and looked at and time frames of when a Service Pack would be close to being available. As of now I'm holding off on Upgrading our systems till some known fixes are released in the SP. Thank you for your help and suggestion.

davedykes
Alumni
andy.robins
Alumni

Although we cannot divulge what is being worked on, as we are a public company, we have implemented the update mechanism that will role out this year, you will receive "in product" notification when an update is available.

You should also consider applying for the Beta program under NDA

andy.robins
Alumni
Status changed to: Solution Provided

Anonymous
Not applicable

Andy,

I have tried to figure out how to be a part of the beta program, but I can't find out where to sign up.  I thought it was through Labs, but I don't see it on there.  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks.

LanceTSM
Advocate

Haven't seen a document on what changes, fixes and additions are in the 2015 release as yet!

andy.robins
Alumni
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report