cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plenum Panel

Plenum Panel

A CID that is a Flat Panel Rectangular with the options of 4 Connectors that can be burned on Plasma.

10 Comments
tnbndr
Observer

This has been a long requested and required development. Need to be able to put a different connector on each of the four sides if necessary.

john.morton
Explorer

I agree, a good suggestion, something we could have used many times

cam-nav
Advocate

Also the ability to miter the ends.

andy.robins
Alumni

You are losing me here!

If its a flat panel, how do you assign 4 connectors?

If its a flat panel, how can it be mitered?

Perhaps you can post a drawing to help me understand, maybe in context to what is connecting to the sides.

nbaughman
Advocate
Cant you just use a 4 piece straight m-m/f-f then set your c1/c2 connectors and create a custom seam for the other two ends, then delete the other 3 developments? If you want it mitered just use a transition itm?
nbaughman
Advocate
Sorry, i meant M-F / M-F
cadbob
Advocate

Tried to attach PDF, I will email you or I could start a new thread with Image?

eknight
Contributor

This part would be nice to have, we build plenums by taking the flat sheets of metal and running 2 sides through a TDC machine so they can screw to the piece next to it and then if it is really tall we will put Ductmate at the top and bottom to screw to the other pieces.  But I can only see this piece really usefull if you can modify each corner independantly so you can make plenums with odd angles or sloping pieces.  To burn that out would be nice.

andy.robins
Alumni

Guys, I still dont get thisSmiley Frustrated, can someone post a 3D drawing that clearly identifies the location of the 4 connectors, the input dimensions and a 2D of the expected developments with seam positions.

aaron.tw
Alumni
Status changed to: Gathering Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report