Fabrication CADmep Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fabrication CADmep Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fabrication CADmep topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users - Full, Crash on Exit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nbaumgartner
572 Views, 3 Replies

Users - Full, Crash on Exit

While logged in as FULL in the Autodesk Fabrication V2.05 configuration, upon exiting Autocad I get an 'unhandled exception' error. Being logged in as CAD doesn't cause this problem. 

We're running CADmep 2014 on a network. Does anyone know what the issue might be? (see actual error message attached)

Also, this happened on SP1, and still happens on SP2

Thanks

AutoCAD MEP 2018
Fabrication CADmep 2018 - V3.05 Database
Dell Precision M6800 workstation - 16GB RAM - NVIDIA Quadro K4100M - 2.8GHz Core i7 - Win10 x64
As of 4-21-17
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
davidronson
in reply to: nbaumgartner

I am having the same problem. If Im logged in as "full", when I close, the .lok file gets stuck when I get that error. Im wonding if Acad isnt closing down before CADmep. I installed them both as trial, let them expire and then applied that codes. How did you go about the installation?

nbaumgartner
in reply to: davidronson

I can't remember exactly, but I think I put the serial number/product key in during installation. We had TSI support assist us with the upgrade from 2013 to 2014. 

Our default install location for the Autodesk content was in the Public Documents folder, under the Public user folder. (this is on Windows 7) We have 3 cadmep seats, so we copied everything from Fabrication 2014 that was in the Public Documents folder to another folder on a shared network drive on our server.

I found the users folder, which was initially named "1users", and renamed it to just "users". It was filled with some default out-of-the-box user accounts. I would have just used them, but I could not figure out the password for the Administrator account to configure them. So I just deleted all the .idu files and started from scratch. And now here I am. Everything works well for the most part, except for this issue.

AutoCAD MEP 2018
Fabrication CADmep 2018 - V3.05 Database
Dell Precision M6800 workstation - 16GB RAM - NVIDIA Quadro K4100M - 2.8GHz Core i7 - Win10 x64
As of 4-21-17
Message 4 of 4
davidronson
in reply to: nbaumgartner

The default password for "administrator" is "admin", I was not able to use the default user accounts either. Dont know why though, it was just easier to create new ones then try and figure out why I couldnt use them. I dont have this anymore, again...not sure why. Love it what problems fix themselves!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report